Pages

Friday, 11 August 2017

"A lonely rose" (OOTD)

Today it rains and it's still winter, but a few days ago I could smell a spring scent in the air, although not yet, There is still a month left for that, however I am a little bit enthusiastic about it. Soon it will be halloween but come on! is August, and I have to say that I envy you, I'd like to live a halloween in the north, with autumn and everything. Enough talking about climate, you know I had stopped photograph outfits for lack of time,
 but today I share you a classic outfit in black, not to mention that I stopped struggling with the frizz of my hair and let it be :P
***
Hoy llueve y aún es invierno, pero hace unos días atrás se podía oler un aroma a primavera, 
que falta un mes para eso, sin embargo estoy un poco entusiasta por ello. Pronto será halloween pero vamos! falta para eso, que envidia, quisiera vivir un halloween en el norte, con otoño y todo. Basta de hablar de clima, ya saben  había dejado de fotografiar outfits por falta de tiempo,pero hoy les comparto uno clásico en negro, sin dejar de mencionar que dejé de luchar con el frizz de mi pelo y lo deje ser :P
NYXTURNA pin from etsy
















What the f**k my hair! Sometimes I hate it, but is ok ... the outfit: black dress (old), oxfords in black,  black hat & NYXTURNA pin. 
Not to mention "baby child" (the guardian of the almond tree) XD, and a rose of course. Anyway, I hope you have a nice day. see you soon!
***
Que onda mi pelo! a veces lo odio, pero bueno... el outfit: vestido negro (viejo), oxfords en negro, sombrero negro & NYXTURNA pin. Sin dejar de mencionar a "guaguo"  (el guardián del árbol almendro) XD. y una rosa, claro. En fin, espero tengan una bonita jornada. hasta pronto!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments with respect are welcome, please share your link blog and I comment back, plus I always answer and follow back :)
Todos los comentarios con respeto son bienvenidos, Chicas compartan sus links yo les comento de vuelta, además siempre respondo y sigo de vuelta :)